• All bookings must be confirmed in writing via post or email and be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit amounting to an estimated 10% of the final bill (such figure to be confirmed by Sweet Success).
• Final guest numbers must be confirmed no later than 14 days prior to the event, at which point an invoice will be raised with full payment required by no later than 7 days prior to the event. The final account will be based on that figure or the actual number of attendees, whichever is greater, and no refunds will be given should anticipated guests not attend.
• In the event of cancellation the following discretionary charges will apply:
1. Over 3 months prior to event – retention of deposit
2. Less than 3 months prior to event – deposit plus 30% of full invoiced cost
3. Less than seven days prior to event – full invoiced cost.
• All tables and chairs should be in position at least 2 hours prior to your function where possible. Please note that our services do not include any set up or cleaning of facilities, save for kitchens being left in the same state as they are found, providing adequate materials are available at the venue.
• Please note that should Sweet Success be required to perform any additional services reasonable fees will be added to the final invoice accordingly.
• Payment will only be accepted via bank transfer, cash or cheque. No credit card payments will be accepted.
• If your chosen venue does not provide adequate facilities for the preparation or service of your selected menu, reasonable charges will be made to cover the hire of any necessary equipment i.e cookers, hot cupboards, refrigeration etc.
• Any equipment that is on loan or hire from Sweet Success shall be returned clean within a week of the event or reasonable replacement charges will be incurred.
• Sweet Success reserves the right to increase prices without notification if suppliers costs increase, or due to other unforeseen circumstances, but we will always endeavour to hold a confirmed price, provide notification of any increases wherever possible, and liaise with clients prior to an event.
• Please note that Sweet Success may incur price increases by suppliers in the period between booking confirmation and the date of your event. Any such increases will be added to the final invoice, with notification being provided wherever possible.
• Sweet Success accepts no responsibility for any injuries caused by any non-disclosure of allergies or special dietary requirements. Our catering may include the following allergens. Clients must disclose any allergies they have and of any guests prior to food preparation.
• Sweet Success retains the right to alter menus without prior notification, in the event of unforeseen issues.
• Due to health and hygiene restraints and public liability insurance, we are unable to leave food items at a venue following an event or to serve food items not prepared or supplied by Sweet Success, excluding wedding cakes.
• Sweet Success shall not be liable for any costs, losses of damages incurred as a result of delay or uncompleted contracts due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical breakdowns, road traffic accidents or adverse traffic conditions etc.